Closed Thread

Thread: New rules pertaining to Halo 3

Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute

New rules pertaining to Halo 3

Less than two weeks from the official launch, I'm going to post a few new rules pertaining to Halo 3 discussion on this board. There has been no opposition to this at all from the H2V staff and it will be strictly enforced. From this point forward till 2008, all discussions about Halo 3 related to plot must be enclosed by spoiler tags. For those that dont know, spoiler tags are brackets around the word spoiler. [ spoiler ]lol[/spoiler] without the spaces looks like this:
    lol

A few days before launch, you will see a new Halo 3 board on the forums. It will be called Halo 3 (spoilers) and after it goes up all plot related discussions must take place in there and in spoiler tags.

Violation of this will result in a zero-tolerance banning that will keep you gone till at least the year's end. There are several people here who either don't have a 360 or have busy schedules that will prevent them from finishing the campaign for quite some time. I'm one of them, and if I have to take care of a reported post from spoiler violation, I dont want to see anything else. I'm already pissed off that I'm in a position that will have to deal with this. Pissing me off more will get you a longer banning.

this is a custom user tit
    Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New rules pertaining to Halo 3

Posting spoilers is bad and gives you aids, you don't want aids do you?
    "Conscars" (7:16:35 PM): until I noticed his legs, i thought it was a :conspiracy:

Closed Thread

Thread Information