+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [TUTORIAL] Placing Water in Your H2V Map

Re: [TUTORIAL] Placing Water in Your H2V Map

well with an ocean shader you HAVE to mess with the bsp. you have to set the height you want your water in saipen units. and you have to set the FOV at 360.

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

Alrighty, thx i'll try that.

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

Ok, finally got water and fog thx for the help.

I try to be helpful at times. When you package and try to play on it does your water splash when you go through it? or shoot it? thats what i want and i cant get it to work.
    I'm wondering if it would splash if i didnt mess with the bsp. but it makes the water look so damn beautiful. oh well i'll try some things. maybe a static shader template with an effect added. duno, i'll try.
    Last edited by johnnyblaz20; October 8th, 2007 at 09:46 PM.

Same here, no splashes on that water.

do you think you have to add an effect to the water shader or something? or should it be integrated with the template?

Good question, i've looked at some templates but i'm not sure what does what.

can somone upload everything you need to get some water...

bitmaps, shaders, whatever.

please

ive been trying for hours to no avail.

no matter what i do, it just wont work.

There are many topics on water, 'Ask the bum [shader development thread]' for example. You should be able to find the info you need in those threads.

ive looked in every thread on water, multiple times.

and i still cant get it >.<

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information