Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crysis beta

Re: Crysis beta

I have been saying since the day crysis was announced that it looks just like farcry with updated graphics.

CPU: 2.4Ghz Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz 1333FSB; GPU: Dual Geforce 8800GTX 768MB in SLI; RAM: 3x OCZ 1GB DDR2 1066; MOBO: EVGA nForce 680i SLI; HDD: 2x500GB Seagate Barracuda; PSU: 850W RX850-S-B; Monitor: 22" Viewsonic Optiquest widescreen LCD, 19" Starlogic LCD

it IS facrcry with updated graphics.

well then theres farcry 2, which is also the same thing but without seperate levels, but yeah i probably wont buy it, doesent seem that fun to me

screenshots maybe????

Elke Jean Brennand 4/3/91 - 24/5/07 I will always remember you, little sister ll Elke's Myspace

There's plenty of screenshots of crysis if you google it.

you're missing the point though, funion.

i took a screen and it came out as just black :/ and i thought like depending on your firepower you could destroy scenery and buildings? Were they just talking about what is possible with the engine or is it strictly in SP because I have seen no evidence of anything destructable other then vehicles
    Last edited by X3RO SHIF7; September 18th, 2007 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    it IS facrcry with updated graphics.
    Actually, Crysis has a much better and clearer storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Actually, Crysis has a much better and clearer storyline.
    You have played it?

CPU: 2.4Ghz Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz 1333FSB; GPU: Dual Geforce 8800GTX 768MB in SLI; RAM: 3x OCZ 1GB DDR2 1066; MOBO: EVGA nForce 680i SLI; HDD: 2x500GB Seagate Barracuda; PSU: 850W RX850-S-B; Monitor: 22" Viewsonic Optiquest widescreen LCD, 19" Starlogic LCD

Quote Originally Posted by jahrain View Post
    You have played it?
    No I haven't but from what gaming websites like incrysis.com describe about the story, it'll be less vague when just jumping into the game without reading about it online.

Closed Thread

Thread Information