+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bunige Error

Bunige Error

hey guys- the morans on halomaps gave me nothing but crap for asking this and they didnt help me at all...when i put anything i download in the tags folder, i always get this bungie error... now, i know i have to go into guerilla, but if a file is missing from that tag, then what do i do?

Re: Bunige Error

What exactly is the error it is giving you. Go into the debug.txt and copy paste the last few sentences.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to look more like?
    If I don't get a message about my signature where I would actually read it (IE PM), it's a bit hard to know what is allowed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Connorbot View Post
    hey guys- the morans on halomaps gave me nothing but crap for asking this and they didnt help me at all...when i put anything i download in the tags folder, i always get this bungie error... now, i know i have to go into guerilla, but if a file is missing from that tag, then what do i do?
    LOL at the worst spelling mistake ever.

Those "Morans" (It's spelled MORON, and that just made you look like a retard) at Halomaps told you to post your debug.txt, and you never did, so we can't help you.

I have a feeling that you didn't go into Guerrilla and point the red lines in the tag to the right file, you need to do that with most installed tags. With HEK+, that normally isn't a problem, but HEK+ tends to corrupt your tagset, forcing you to find a fresh one.

step 1.
    go buy some common sense.

step 2.
    everythign SUDDENLY speaks for itself, and everythign works withing 2 minutes. now, isn't that amazing?

Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of

Make sure you put everything in the globals tag in guerilla before you do anything else in sapien.
    Last edited by Elite Killa; September 17th, 2007 at 06:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information