+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [COMPLETED] Lol85a2

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

Re: Lol85a2

If I get my PC working, I'll download that. I already own BF2. Got it for Christmas. It's fucking amazing. Those kids who complain about the miniscule glitches need to appreciate that they have one of the best working EA games. You want glitches? Go play some BF2:MC (360). I was playing BF2 on my mom's boyfriend's accidental gaming rig (meaning he unwittingly bought excellent parts that are perfect for most modern games) until his cousin got him all paranoid by saying that games alter the computer's function while running, and he uninstalled it. And the cousin works at Intel, so it's his word over mine :/
    He's afraid it'll damage the computer to install games on it. It's probably expected, since the guy's over sixty years old.
    Last edited by ExAm; January 8th, 2007 at 07:12 PM.

nooBBooze is on a distinguished road

looks nice. gj on the skinning

Looks very nice, is the title the name of the gun?

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Without the "Lo". It's the L85A2.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information