+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do i?

Banned
    ComNeo is on a distinguished road

Unhappy How do i?

Hey, i changed the Gbx. model on my assault rifle in Hce, and now it not making any sounds at all, can someone help me, and tell me how i can fix this?

i'm sure the answer is looking me in the face, but i just can't seem to locate it...

Gamerkd16 is on a distinguished road

Re: How do i?

Did you change the name of any markers? I'm not really an expert with this type of stuff. Only a suggestion.

Banned
    ComNeo is on a distinguished road

nope....

Seems like you may have moved one of the tags to a different folder without reassociating the referenced tags. My suggestion is to look through your .weapon tag (is that it? .weapon?) and then on down through the referenced tags for any red tag names, and fix them if that's what the problem is.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Rob's right, you've probably got "missing" tags. Look through your gun's tags for any text that's red, which means it cant find the tag.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information