+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Neil Blockamp short

Re: 3rd Neil Blockamp short

yeah i wouldent expect a marine to nail a banshee moving that fast with a spikenade thrown at him lol, not even an ODST, maybe the MC though

Flyboy is on a distinguished road

Now if bungie said Halo 3 was the last in this story ark. If they make another one, it should be based off of the marines.

Also, best one so far!
    It is?

There was a second one? Link plx. :/

Riveting.
    I've been away from the forums recently due to work in XNA. If you wish to follow my progress, check out my blog on RPG development. Don't expect free cookies.

Amazing. So what exactly is last one standing? A whole tv episode like this?
    DSalimander: i think id be a pretty girl
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy
    I just can't help myself.... I just love Steve [Jobs].... there is just something about him....I like his ways and I think its the jeans and turtle necks he wears and at times stubbles on his face, he appears to be a down to earth guy..... can't wait to see him again!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterz1337 View Post
    Amazing. So what exactly is last one standing? A whole tv episode like this?
    OMFG, I'm still asking that question. If Last One Standing is what I think it is, :awesome:

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

As much as I would like it to be an ongoing Halo-related thing, it looks like "Last One Standing" is a Discovery show about 6 guys who compete in a tribal competition with wrestling and interesting stuff. I'd personally rather have a Halo show than a new reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster482 View Post
    As much as I would like it to be an ongoing Halo-related thing, it looks like "Last One Standing" is a Discovery show about 6 guys who compete in a tribal competition with wrestling and interesting stuff. I'd personally rather have a Halo show than a new reality show.
    Ya, I just noticed that after reading the show's description. WTH is the Halo thing for then? How is it Halo related besides some contest?

holy fuck wow

Elke Jean Brennand 4/3/91 - 24/5/07 I will always remember you, little sister ll Elke's Myspace

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

When that banshee got nailed by the spike nade, I almost lost it.

I really liked that sniper dude, its a shame he got totally layed out by that Cheiftan. XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information