View Poll Results: Have you beaten Halo 3? Which difficulty?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Easy

1 2.86%
  • Normal

11 31.43%
  • Heroic

13 37.14%
  • Ledgendary

10 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary

paladin is on a distinguished road

Legendary

So, I got the game at midnight, was home by 12:15 and beat the game in about 6 1/2 - 7 hours with my brother. With a few breaks between missions, I was quite surprised how easy it was. Sure there were some spots that required multiple tries, but overall it was quit a breeze.

Any thought? Have you beaten it? What difficulty?

Edit: I know I spelled legendary wrong.
    Last edited by paladin; September 26th, 2007 at 11:10 PM.

Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future

Re: Ledgendary

I wish I could vote. I still have to hit up some of my old high school friends for a game. Just thinking about it makes me jittery.

IPBJT! is on a distinguished road

Started at normal, currently doinf it again on heroic, then legendary.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

When I get the game, it'll be on xbox, and I've really never played an FPS on a console before. It depends on what my friend wants to do, since I'll be inviting him over for some coop. He'll probably want easy. I personally would do good ol' normal like I do on PC. I can't do legendary...

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

beat it on heroic already, going for legendary sometime this week. mb tomorrow lol.

JDMFSeanP is on a distinguished road

Beat it first time on legendary, I'm gonna go get sculls now on normal.

Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future

Started on Heroic... large space between checks annoyed the piss out of me. Dropped to Normal in level 3 until the 2nd last mission... then that annoyed the piss out of me so I dropped to easy. Tried normal again in the last mission but dropped back down to easy.

Honestly -- only 1 checkpoint for the entire tower in the last mission. Wtf Bungie... fight your way to the top... get killed by 1 dumb flood -- all the way back down to the first floor?

Some of the level designers needed to re-think "Hmm, maybe not everyone wants to play coop... maybe someone will get pissed if he gets sniped and has to redo the last 7 minutes... like a dozen times... because the 5-6 snipers spawned just cannot be avoided"

chillin like a villan
    X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of X3RO SHIF7 has much to be proud of

well ive done the campaign on heroic and the last level on legendary lol

Heroic, was pretty easy honestly. May do legendary sometime soon; I played a bit on co-op and it wasn't nearly as much ass as H2's legendary.

dazman23 is on a distinguished road

I played it on Normal yesterday, today I’m going to play Legendary on co-op with my brother but if he starts to cry because he keeps on dying I will go on Heroic.

I found Normal easy but I did die a lot when I was in a vehicle, those brute coppers kept on crashing into me or it may been the other way around.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information