+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Online Multiplayer

scionman is on a distinguished road

Online Multiplayer

im new to H2V so im not to sure about the new online controls can someone tell me how to get into a game? also i how do u play through network? is that just there to play single player through maps? And is the only way to play online through Live?

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Online Multiplayer

Network is for playing in a Local Area Network (LAN), that is computers connected to each other in a room. LIVE is where you'll find the online server browser.

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

LIVE is the online aspect of H2V, you can create a new Silver account (compared to a Gold account, it limited in ways) at live.xbox.com (If you got a gold-trial included in your game, you could use that if you want.)

And as Conscars stated, Network is basically LAN where you can connect other computers together in the same room.

Now there is a virtual LAN called Hamachi, but so far, that won't work unfortunately.

Mr Buckshot is on a distinguished road

The only way to play online is through LIVE. Is the manual unclear? And be sure you're using Vista and not the XP wowloader hack otherwise online play will not work at all.

Network means LAN - that is, computers in the same house play against each other.

In the 5 months that H2V's been out, I have NEVER seen anyone ask a question like that on these forums...sure you have questions about people being unable to host servers or find them and so on, but asking how to play online at all? Weird...
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

Well maybe some people aren't used to having to pay a fee or else get a shitty multiplayer experience

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information