+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How to be a Good Sportsman in Halo PC and CE Guide

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How to be a Good Sportsman in Halo PC and CE Guide

Good start, but keep going. You need to be a little more informed first before writing these things; this seems more like a hopeless rant to me than a helpful guide. Also, this probably isn't the best place to post this. The points you're making are VERY obvious. Most people here are above that juvenile sort of crap. Try Halomaps.

Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of Rosco has much to be proud of

that guide is lieing, stop it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodzilla View Post
    and i'm a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
    no you're not.

m13120 is on a distinguished road

Nice triple post there. Even though countering a RL is easy, use a long range weapon weapon, easy, it does get a tad annoying, but you say as if it's okay. If I ever see you in a server, I'm sure to use heavy weapons on you everytime, and I hope I don't hear one complaint. You act as if all pro players are actually mature, maybe you should look at the bigger picture. Flame wars? How can you even call an argument on Halo a flame war? People talking shit in games is a thing that has lasted for years, and will continue and most likely never stop. If someone gets owned by a mature person, I think that person should just keep quiet and keep playing, but like I said before, if you encounter a pro who has a big mouth and is full of it, nothing wrong with telling him to shut the fuck up. I find it impossibly to "destroy" a botter, if you can beat a botter just by playing them regularly, then they probably aren't even botting because I have experienced bots first hand (people using them against me), like huerosam said, how can you kill someone that will get a headshot on you in almost half a second? If you and a botter are engaged in a fight, you have almost no chance of winning, you will be TRYING to hit them, and the botter WILL be getting headshots on you, so like I said, if you "destroyed" any, they probably weren't even botting in the first place, you just thought they were because of some headshots.

In any case, this guide may work, but only if you could enforce some rules or something, if you can't, you should give up now because this guide will not affect the way of gaming.
    Last edited by m13120; October 6th, 2007 at 05:43 PM.

Banned
    Sel is on a distinguished road

This guide should be called 'how to be a conformist bitch'

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Or, "how not to write a guide"

TPE is on a distinguished road

I don't even talk in HPC/CE anymore. I like how one of CAL's rules is no talking.

oh trust me, i have NEVER complained about someone constantly using the RL, nor have ever accused anyone, plus, this isnt a rant, have you EVER been on any of the snowgrove servers, its like im at elementry school all over again, now with added sex terms and cursing, plus, you do realize botters have to take down your sheild first, with the exception of the SR, i was using the term "destroy" as simply a an over the top word, dont take it seriously, and the "pro" that is big mouthed probably isnt a pro, also, botter actually dont appear very often even in CE matches

instead of flaming me, how about actually DOING some of the things on this guide, ive followed this guide to the letter ever since i bought this game, it doesnt kill ya to try to be mature for once, thnks alot for atacking me instead of improving the situation.

Half the fun of playing online games is flinging insults back and forth :|

m13120 is on a distinguished road

You can stop whenever. This so called 'guide' is useless to anyone, why? Because no one will follow it. No one cares about following tips when they can have the time of their lives cussing out people. The reason that me and no one else is going to contribute to this is because it will never work. Plain and simple. Be realistic, do you really think you can make a difference?

-
    Last edited by Neuro Guro; May 1st, 2014 at 01:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information