+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Time to Spectacle

Re: Zero Time to Spectacle

Meh played it, i like 2k4 better

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhost View Post
    I'll upload it locally for people on this forum once it's done.
    Awesome... thank you. Every mirror on every site is full :|

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Haha, Waiting in line everyone? I bought that $1 one month mercury membership from FileShack a long time ago and i still have the mercury membership! haha i got super fast speeds and no wait times, all it cost me was $1 US and it's been working for more than 6 months.

Wait, fuck UT3, the COD4:MC demo is up.
    Last edited by Amit; October 12th, 2007 at 03:56 PM.

Oh, I just realized I've almost used up my monthly bandwidth cap here at school. Sorry. You should all download it though, I enjoyed it.

Waiting in line currently. D:

this is a custom user tit
    Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute

Downloading it now @ 250kb/s average, CoD4 is going at near 600kb/s though. I want UT3 first though.
    "Conscars" (7:16:35 PM): until I noticed his legs, i thought it was a :conspiracy:

too me it seems like visually gears of war-esque - but with definately toned down visuals looks better in the previous screenshots IMO, i can understand why they would be toned down because of the scale but i dunno mayber im crazy but i dont think its a big jump campared to 2004
    and as far as i can remember you could jump higher in 2k4 which makes double jumping in unreal 3 kind of unsatisfying.The new scorpian weapon is kinda lame compared to the original like they just strappped a flack cannon to it and the blades look weird coming out of the front,aswell the manta seemed to boost alot higher before i miss flying halfway across the map in a single bound
    Last edited by X3RO SHIF7; October 12th, 2007 at 05:26 PM.

this is a custom user tit
    Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute

Just got done playing around a bit. It was pretty fun.

Graphics were great though, all maxed out @ 1680x1050 w/ 2xAA 16xAF it looked great, ran smoothly too. Wanted to get a few screen shots but I couldn't, didn't want to risk ALT+TAB'ing and starting fraps and don't know the in game (if there is one) screen shot hotkey.
    "Conscars" (7:16:35 PM): until I noticed his legs, i thought it was a :conspiracy:

Quote Originally Posted by Atty View Post
    Just got done playing around a bit. It was pretty fun.

Graphics were great though, all maxed out @ 1680x1050 w/ 2xAA 16xAF it looked great, ran smoothly too. Wanted to get a few screen shots but I couldn't, didn't want to risk ALT+TAB'ing and starting fraps and don't know the in game (if there is one) screen shot hotkey.
    Where's the risk in that?

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions...landing_bg.jpg

Is it just me or does that weapon look like the missile pod from h3?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information