+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a way to create a sky?

Is there a way to create a sky?

Is there a way to make a dark red sky or any sky for that matter? if so How?

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Is there a way to create a sky?

Use H2kornman00 to edit a sky tag to have different lighting or bitmaps.

edit: welcome to the site

I can try but that'll be a miracle for me to figure out... I can model and i can design but i get lost in the process:P

thanks .

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

We don't know how to get custom sky models ingame, so you'll have to use an existing one and change bitmaps like I said. That, and changing the lighting, isn't very hard.

If you were really desperate, you could always modify a .scenery to include your sky model. I was going to use that, but the conversion from .gbxmodel to the h2v .model messed up my UV's all the time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information