+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a question about superbounces

Miso is on a distinguished road

Question Just a question about superbounces

I hope you take the time to put you opinion on this topic:
    Should they bring back bounces instead of making me, and others have to a bunch of retarded things to do a bounce? I made a video of 1 bounce, but that bounce takes a lot of extra thing to do, banshee jump etc.

So I'm hoping they <being bungie or whoever makes patches> could possibly "un-patch" the "anti-bounce function"
    if you will.
    I'm seriously tired of having nothing to do when my internet goes out or something stupid happens and I can't get on live. I'm also quite tired of trying new bounce ideas just to die from the nonsense in which many call "fall damage."

No "stupid but clever" posts please, as my seriousness is very existent.

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Just a question about superbounces

Uh, Hired Gun dropped support like a month ago.

Miso is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: Just a question about superbounces

Well that totally sux. I'll just "move on" as well to oblivion then, ty for the info.

I saw the oblivion physics engine and I was like

Mr Buckshot is on a distinguished road

The game is no longer supported by its developers, so don't expect to see any patches that fix stuff for the actual game itself.

And if you're bored and can't get on live, can't you play another game instead of yearning for a feature that will never come? This is a Halo-dedicated forum, but I doubt most of us, including you, are true Halo fans any more. I see you like Oblivion's physics engine - so go play Oblivion! Sheesh.

As for the superbounces, they are cool, but why must you do such tricks in Halo 2? You can also use a trainer to give yourself god mode while you perform tricks, although I don't think most of them work if you recently updated through GFWL.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

In my opinion halo 2 was old before it even came out. It had the hype when it first came out on pc but lately its like blaa. I'd rather play UT3 or something. The only good thing about halo 2 is the tools that came with it but nobody is coming out with anything extremely cool . I'm trying but i lost modivation after the first couple weeks with a couple hangups.

Just my opinion. Sorry if you dont like it.

Mr Buckshot is on a distinguished road

The "tools" only let us make custom geometry, which any fool can easily do. Even then, the geometry is limited - you can't even make your own trees. You're stuck with using only the elements from the game with different colours.

Some hackers have managed to circumvent this, and we've gotten as far as placing a very blurry model of the Halo 1 AR in the game. They may break it down to the point where you can do this superbounces thing, but it's way down on their priority list atm.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

From what i can tell the only custom geometery is make in the modeling program and not any fool can do that. But i get what your saying about the tools. I was wondering if you could make the basic structure of a tree and mudbox the detail into it. I doubt it would work but i think i'm gonna try for the hell of it. Anyways sorry.

Superbouce. yeah.

Anton is on a distinguished road

You wouldn't have to use mudbox to detail a tree. Put the details in a bump map or in the diffuse. Game objects need to be low poly. And texture baking a tree with the rest of the map normal would look silly. And If your modeling a sbsp then you should know how to model a tree decently... And you can make the tree part of the geometry... instanced geometry anyone?

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

Still waiting for scenery CG........

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Superbounces are an engine glitch. If anything, the developers would be working to get rid of it.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information