+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Comp won't POST, beep, or anything but power on

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Comp won't POST, beep, or anything but power on

maybe they were like that a while ago, but they sure as hell didn't operate like that with me. someone else sent in an 8600 for rma as well, and they sent him back a 6800. i'm sorry, but they made my situation enough of a headache not to trust or do business with them.

Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future Snowy has a brilliant future

Yeah, I've heard some pretty bad stories about MSI's RMA.
    I like it when celebrities are elected as president.

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

so here's how the conversation between MSi and The Snafster.

::ring ring:: ::ring::
    SnaF: "hello?"
    MSi: "hello, you requested a second rma on a p5 motherboard and i'm calling to see what problems you're experiencing"
    SnaF: "it was a videocard..."
    MSi: "oh. ok. well tell me the problems you've got"
    SnaF: "ok well, I RMA'd my 8600gts overclock about a week ago, and i got it back in 3 days. To my understanding, it was supposed to be repaired or replaced, neither of which happened. i still get the same bluescreen when running any applications."
    MSi: "ok. they test these things and something like that wouldn't have gotten by. did you test other components? it's probably your motherboard."
    SnaF: "yeah, i tested the motherboard with 3 other videocards, checked with another power supply, clock speeds on the card, and tested the videocard in another computer as well as 5 different driver releases. i only get the bluescreen with the card i bought from you."
    MSi: "that doesn't mean very much. like i said they tested it and it came back ok"
    SnaF: "so the bluescreen message nv4_disp.dll and nv4_mini.sys pointing to a hardware error means nothing to you?"
    MSi: "it would've been cau..."
    SnaF: "just send me a new RMA #. TODAY."
    MSi: "....ok. i'll have it done"

faggots.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information