+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [map] - Scorpion Song

[map] - Scorpion Song

SS: Tank battle concept map
    SD: updated SS to Intellivision Triple Action concept map
    GG: WIP for fully playable surreal (loosely) egyptian theme (currently, sans pyramids) map

download for original version: Scorpion Song
    download for update version: Scorpion Dance
    download for current WIP: Glass Glitcher WIP (its a WIP if you don't want that then don't dl)
    download for Triple Action Templates: Wartorn (I can't condone nor do I recommend dl'ing this one...its just here for the curious... and I emphatically suggest that you refrain from using the scorpion battle rifle 'cause modded weapons like that are just retarded)

edit: changed pics to 3dsmax images

Last edited by Idjiki; April 2nd, 2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Updated link, text, pics

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: [map] - Scorpion Song

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhost View Post
    When posting something in here, be sure to abide by the following rules:
    • For maps, there must be at least one picture giving a good idea of the level with a brief description.
    Anything posted in here which cannot follow these few posting guidelines will be removed.
    You have 24 hours to comply. Failure to do so will cause this thread will be removed.

You have 24 hours to comply.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

WOW what a crappy map just some boxes and even the textures are ugly even one texture is not even correctly applied. Learn 3ds Max first, than make a map.Nothing personal.
    Last edited by Lord Mirko; March 17th, 2008 at 09:12 AM.

Vicky is on a distinguished road

It's a box with boxes and a lot of clutter, 3 million scorpions and no UVWs or shaders for that matter... and no CTF...
    Last edited by Vicky; March 17th, 2008 at 08:09 AM.

- Hey, it compiles! Ship it! -
    - C# Should've been called P# -

beele is on a distinguished road

Yeah, give us some pictures of the map

oh you got my hopes up thinking that there is a new map, and that people are still working with H2 maps, but Im not so sure now.

Hm just another map that makes people think that no one makes maps for h2.

ha, it is a box map and your right vicky. its a concept model for the Scorpion Dance map which is coming soon. i have added my own shaders and some other stuff. I will work with textures next.
    The song was a start and I wanted to get feedback from the forum. I will post the Dance soon (which I hope you guys will like alot more).

fyi- I've only been doing this for a little while so bear with me 'till you see the Dance. I'm really trying to make good maps for H2 cause I want it to live on forever.....

Quote Originally Posted by spartan463 View Post
    oh you got my hopes up thinking that there is a new map, and that people are still working with H2 maps, but Im not so sure now.
    Ha now that is funny. I feel the same way. Where are the new maps? Hey I'm putting the hours in anyway.

Vicky is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Idjiki View Post
    ha, it is a box map and your right vicky. its a concept model for the Scorpion Dance map which is coming soon. i have added my own shaders and some other stuff. I will work with textures next.
    The song was a start and I wanted to get feedback from the forum. I will post the Dance soon (which I hope you guys will like alot more).

fyi- I've only been doing this for a little while so bear with me 'till you see the Dance. I'm really trying to make good maps for H2 cause I want it to live on forever.....
    Song? Dance? .... You on the right game?

Don't you mean gut splattering, blood gushing, internals all over the map kinda map?

- Hey, it compiles! Ship it! -
    - C# Should've been called P# -

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information