+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your favorite weapon vehicle mods...

Idjiki is on a distinguished road

Re: Your favorite weapon vehicle mods...

so besides re-skinning most here think that any modding is a bad idea...

I would think that some little tweaking would be thought of as a possibly good idea...

Chaos coag..nvr hrd of that. I guess it means overkill weapons and vehicles making for a game full of explosions and body counts... if that's it then pls rest assured that is not what i want at all... i was thinking more of changing little things... for instance, you can turn off sniper tracers so that you can't easily locate sniper by his bullet fire tracers.. maybe that's a bad idea too, idk, it might make sense on a particular map.

So i take it that noone has thought of doing this.. maybe b/c it's a sucky idea.. idk, but i like the idea that things like that can be done thanks to Kornman's querilla.

it all has to be balanced out in the map of course. damage effects can keep things balanced but a different effect for firing can be inserted to up the visual appeal... for instance a magnum can shoot ghost bolts but still have the damage effect of a magnum. in that case, firing the magnum provides an enhanced visual experience while still only delivering a weak magnum damage.

stuff like that... really, noone's thought of this? is it just a stupid idea altogether?
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes..or should I?

I envision a world of peace, tranquility and no flat_light_scratchy materials.

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

no, not "any modding" just the idea of guns shooting tank projectiles and such. that idea does suck. removing sniper contrails, hmmmm that's more interesting. i would've liked that in halo.

sdavis117 is on a distinguished road

It would make snipers too unbalanced though.

Weaken the sniper if your going to get rid of the contrails.

Idjiki is on a distinguished road

don't worry, scorpion battle rifle was just for kicks...not an ingame weapon.

ya, i nvr liked the tracers that snipes fire.. and I do think the player with a sniper had bttr be damn good with it... i can't stand when a sniper shoots 3,4,5 times at me and misses only to get a lucky shot on the 6th try... One shot, One kill... that is the snipers creed

so a weaker sniper rifle w/o contrails (tracer setting) seems to be a good weapon to me...a good sniper will still kick a$$ with it.. weak snipers will just be ineffectual as they should be.

tbh, my fav weapon is the magnum and dual mags... i'd like to make it more powerful a bit and enhance its visuals also (perhaps). If I'm not mistaken, the halo mag was more powerful than the halo2 mag...
    maybe, give it a battle rifle damage effect for starters.. that would just up its damage a bit.. keep it single shot... maybe even add tracers to every 3rd bullet like a battle rifle is defaulted to...maybe not...

hmmm... anyone want a scorpion mag...duals? jk
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes..or should I?

I envision a world of peace, tranquility and no flat_light_scratchy materials.

cheezdue is on a distinguished road

Hey Idjiki, try re-skinning a veichle or a weapon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information