+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Matching gamertag with IP

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

Re: Matching gamertag with IP

Yeah that's roughly what happens, erm... question is, do i want to unban you? :P

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

rofl, vagpounder.

Banned
    KIWIDOGGIE is on a distinguished road

Oh Shi- Vicky Nice! Also did you get the address for instant respawn that I sent you?

I already explained that too you, you are working on some sort of vista version for a servertool and i'm not, those addresses are not the same... besides, i'm not trying to change the game as is, i try to make things that the server should have had in the first place.

Banned

And I guess you dident get part of the message; Those ones that I sent you were for the 2k3 OS not Vista for Vista I have to scan for them.

Still, i have no intention to make all players hop like a bunny using my tool because i could...

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

no hop on pop ?

Maybe pop on hop...

Banned

Instant Respawn, I have not researched and or Tried Jump Height on server side. Also, I do not hack Halo 2 Vista anymore like that. If there have been any recent cheats seen ingame; they were not from me. (ask the other creator)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information