+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: new Gmod players

+rep to cure coronavirus n00b1n8R's Avatar
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ATTN: new Gmod players

Supposedly if you host your own multiplayer server, spawn some props and then rejoin whatever server you were in it works fine.

is pointing at his post Evil_Monkey's Avatar
    Evil_Monkey is on a distinguished road

If you mean where the spawn menu is messed up and and shrunk into a single tab well it's something to do with the server not having the latest update, because on update 46 I think it was Garry made an error, that's why a further patch was released soon after.

... Wut yew lookin at? Sargent_Hawk's Avatar
    Sargent_Hawk is on a distinguished road

Well I have Half life 2 demo, gettign the full version today (ep 1, 2 and deathmatch), btu can HL2 demo play garrys mod 9? If not it won't be a problem for much longer.
    I know the guy who owns the truck and minigun in my avi, serously.

Terin is on a distinguished road

I don't think so. Just get the Orange Box as well as Gmod, and you'll have months and months of fun. Srsly.

Well I just got Half life 2 episode pack, but I have a problem, it's a DVD but I don't have a DVD rom.
    Is there a way to get around this without using a DVD rom?
    EDIT: Also does HL2 need the DVD to play or not? (seeing as I won't be able to use the DVD)
    Last edited by Sargent_Hawk; September 6th, 2008 at 02:36 PM.

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky for you, I think if you download steam (or already have it dled w/e, I haven't read much of the topic) and put in the cd key that came with your DVD, steam will let you download all those games instead of making you install them via DVD. And no, none of the steam games to my knowledge require a disk to play.

Well I got my dad to put the DVD in his DVD rom, I went into it from my computer and got it to install, and I noticed I don't need a CD to play, (Why is it that every time I ask something, I find the awenser myself?) but one last question, does GMOD 9 work with HL2 ep 1 ro 2, or does it need the original HL2?
    It figures, I can run HL2 with max graphics on my computer, btu can't read the disc it comes with.
    Last edited by Sargent_Hawk; September 6th, 2008 at 06:50 PM.

+rep to cure coronavirus n00b1n8R's Avatar
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

It will run fine with the episodes.

Ok thanks.
    Crap, I checked Garrysmod.com and couldin't find Gmod9, and when I try to download it on Steam I can't find the "download now" button, can someoen help me? (Hopefully this will be my last question...)
    Never mind, I realised that it's avaible at Download.com
    Last edited by Sargent_Hawk; September 6th, 2008 at 06:57 PM.

Dr Nick is on a distinguished road

Just, don't ask people on the facepunchstudios forums for help with GMod 9. You'll get flamed.
    Steam =Hangintotheleft

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information