+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] Concepts, Sketches, Doodles, Oh my!

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: [GALLERY] Concepts, Sketches, Doodles, Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    He's a Soviet Russia/WH40K/Halo lover, and he tends to mix in lots of all three. It probably is.
    . (again)

However, that is not a Lasgun; it is a bolt-action Nynczek Teknologies Karabine Model circa 10317EE, and fires proton clusters (actually, clusters of dense positive ions) at near the speed of light (you do not see any beam shoot out from it, you see a blue flash, a hole in the target, and a thin, whispy trail of steam from the barrel to said hole). In short, it is a particle accelerator weapon, firing with the force of .81-09...that's 81% of 9kJ.

The sword is a powered nano-composite blade that vibrates at ultrasonic frequencies in order to disrupt nano-composite armor (I won't go into detail about what nano-composite means unless you really want me to), plasma fields, etc., and with plasma contained in a hollow centre core to cause maximum wounding effects. In short, you can't duel with these swords (they would shatter each other), but you can cut through just about anything, as deep as the sword will go (yes, they own lightsabers in that sense).

And all of these technologies are feasible, especially considering that the year in the picture is 10414EE.

Also yes, I have thought all of this stuff more thoroughly than any sober person should ever think his drawings through...

Am I making sense?

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

As much sense as an evil genius can make

Over 560 ace pins across all characters

He's a Soviet Russia/WH40K/Halo lover
    hey was someone talking about me?

:U

Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

n

See avatar. :awesome:

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

We should start a club
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Lightsaber design I have in mind for custom machining this summer. The flip side is a mirror image of the visible side, so a perspective view isn't really necessary, and being that the thing is cylindrical...meh. I thought it looked cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    n

See avatar. :awesome:
    You didn't get it D:
    We should start a club
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post

Lightsaber design I have in mind for custom machining this summer. The flip side is a mirror image of the visible side, so a perspective view isn't really necessary, and being that the thing is cylindrical...meh. I thought it looked cool.
    Awesome.

Yes, one year bump!

k, so I know I suck, but it's breaking new ground for me:

3ds Max 6 ftw!

PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of

*coughs* Remember this Ace

Ah, that obsolete thing? Yes I do! It's still on my computer too, as are all of the old ones. Wait until I get a scan of the new one...same concept, radically different.

I now raise you one render that you made of an attempt at it:
    Last edited by Warsaw; July 7th, 2009 at 05:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information