+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] Llama's famous works of art.

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

Re: [GALLERY] Llama's famous works of art.

*bump* added my western homestead thing to the original post.

VV

NEED A DISPENSER HERE

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

does your reel contain anything you haven't posted here at modacity?
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Does music count? lol

The reel is just as much about the presentation as it is about the assets. I think I did a good job with my presentation on it and so even though you've seen the art already, I'm certain you'll still be entertained by the reel.

If it doesn't start with "Hey there" I will be very disappointed.

Also, new avatar eh?

your presentation isnt as important as your assets.

presentation is important, but your work does all the talking, not how you present it.

if youve got great assets and no presentation, you'll get a job.
    if youve got meh assets and great presentation, you still might get a job.
    if youve got meh assets and no presentation, you wont get a job.

dont focus on presentation, focus on great work, that's what counts in the end.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

@Flibit: Yea, someone drew it for me... I'm not sure if I like it as an avatar or not yet. It's a bit too excited for my tastes lol. Also, it doesn't start with "Hey there!", I know... I wanted to put it in too.

@Neuro: That's why during my Demo Reel Creation class I spent about 70% of my time working on my assets, and only about 30% of the time working on getting it all actually together. The class I was in was about presentation though, so I had to make a good presentation as well. I think I did a fairly good job cleaning up my assets, I wish I would have had some time to create some better stuff, but because I worked on that game for five months it kinda stole all my time. Now I'll have some time to create something new and awesome, it'll rock.

Anyhow, uploading my reel to the Youtubes. I'll be posting it here in a few.

I feel like Double Posting.
    NEED A DISPENSER HERE

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work, I really love the alley environment.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of

Needs moar youtube HD.

Also, I don't think putting your phone number in there is wise.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information