+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] FRain's [witty comment] Junk!

teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute

Re: [GALLERY] FRain's [witty comment] Junk!

Renders?

The actual texture?

Anything besides that really poor angle?

Taiko Drums = Win
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

Sure, gimme 10m.
    [5:58:08 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: going into max with my busted hdd atm
    [5:58:12 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: so if it goes LOLOL BORK
    [5:58:26 PM] Inferno: dont make me send you a fucking HDD on overnight

Taiko Drums = Win
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

Dr. Colonel Unholy III Newbkilla's Avatar
    Newbkilla is on a distinguished road

Less clouds, more scratches. You over used that filter..

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

The empty space is... bad looking. Either change the design so it fits with the empty space, or fill the empty space in. Make it flow. And your diffuse is pretty weak. It's just clouds and grey. Give it some colour and material definition.

Taiko Drums = Win

Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute Spartan094 has a reputation beyond repute

My eyes hurt from that angle, it looks like your using a bump...looks ok but remove the purple (or its just my eyes playing tricks on me making it look purple/blueish)

Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Not what I meant by colour. It just needs to look like metal... metal doesn't have random blue and brown splotches on it.

Taiko Drums = Win

looks a little better, but what i mean is that metal has oil. get a somewhat plain metal texture off cgtextures and up the contrast and saturation. it should look blue and orange and pretty much all the colours youll need for oil. then, overlay this over the diffuse at like 5 to 10%. for the spec, use more opacity, like 25 to 50%. now you've got some colour.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information