+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: would it be possible?

Banned
    Chainsy is on a distinguished road

would it be possible?

Ive seen some really amazing fp arms in the threads over the months here, but the idea of changing them has sparked an idea. When you change weapons, the animation makes the fp arms go off the screen and come back up with the new weapon. Would it be possible to make the animation of the fp arms going down and make them go away, sort of like when your weaponless in the beggining of the poa, and have instead of an fp swing across like a punch, like in the later halo series, why not model an fp leg to swing across like a kick?
    Idk if possible, but what im NOT saying is to have the fp arms and legs in same animation at the same time, im saying to swap them, like when you change a weapon, and enable you to kick. This would encourage interesting melee in my opinion. But it seems a little much for the system, but who knows, might work.

ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: would it be possible?

Actually It wouldn't work unless the first person leg was put into the scene like a weapon. I myself have made unarmed tags which allow the player to punch without a weapon.
    With my bare hands

Banned

mmm...why not someone try it out? Would be funny to see someone charge an un-armed guy with a gun and be dropped kicked in the face.

ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute

Get a well rigged fp leg and I'll animate it for you.
    With my bare hands

Banned

Clad, take that offer to ilduceprimo, hes the manager, any ideas I have go to him.

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

CE can't do FP legs...

stalker!!!!call the police...w8...i hate the police.
    kid908 is on a distinguished road

don't you get errors with that? and wouldn't you still see your foot kick even if you're looking up as high as possible

Banned
    Heathen is on a distinguished road

Wouldn't the third person ani look horrible....his leg would move but not his body right?It seems like a cool idea though...lol Make a melee animation for an AR that is a nice 300-esque kick.....so that way we can send people down wells. Can you make bullet holes for melees? Then you could make it a footprint with cracks around it.
    Last edited by Heathen; April 12th, 2008 at 11:07 AM.

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

reminds me of that RAVE map that someone made years back... you'd do a chuck norris jump spin kick...

that map should be released NOW

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, that map with all of the flashing shit on the walls, yeah that was great.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information