+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: NEW Halo 3 Alpha Screenshots

Pred1ator is on a distinguished road

Re: NEW Halo 3 Alpha Screenshots

nonoononono..need less blurry

edit: no..cmts pistol animations are NOT the same as the h3 pistol animations...the animations in the h3 pistol are the h2 magnum animations..witch are simular to cmts animations that where made a year after h2 was released
    Last edited by Pred1ator; February 14th, 2007 at 04:26 PM.

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NEW Halo 3 Alpha Screenshots

jeez.... how are you kids even going to compare CMT to Bungie? that's just damned laughable. i'm laughing at all you dummies who speculate that bungie copied CMT. seriously.

i'm laughing at all you people who are trying to get a graphical feel out of a freaking alpha.

OMFG they hold long guns and combat pistols the same way the've been held since they were first created! holy shit thy're copying cmt omg.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information